1674 PM Opperdoes, the Netherlands
tel. +31(0)620448413 or +31(0)653240921
e-mail: info -at- danvos.nl
DANVOS BV is an independent private company with special and senior experience in agro/food/feedchains, fair trade supply chains, biobased economy and all areaswhere the quality, health and safety of people, food, feed, environment and social responsibility is an issue.
Activities of DANVOS
Support, training and advice during the development, implementation and maintenance of quality assurance and food safety systems
- HACCP/GMP, GLOBALGAP, ISO 9001,14001, 22000,26000; Social Responsible Standards
- Certification of coffee, sugar, palm oiland other tropical food commodities especially focused on small farmer groups and cooperatives
- Management of Social-, Health-and Workers Safety-issues
- Organic and Social product certification?EU and USfood legislation, food defence
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)and Good Agricultural Practice (GAP)
- Implementation of new processes in existing quality assurance systems
- Internal audits and training of internal audit teams
- Supplier audits and sourcing
- Independent certification audits as lead auditor for certification bodies
- Special know how and experience with accreditation standards like ISO/IEC 17020, 17021, 17025, 17065, IFOAM, USDA NOP to assist Certification Bodies and Inspection Bodies with their accreditation.
- Conversion of biomass into energy and other biobased applicationslike fibresand bioplasticsApplications of the EU Renewable Energy Directive(2009/28)
- Delivery of the project goals within agreed budget and timeframe
- High transparency of budget
- Low consultancy costs
- High participation of your employees
- Immediate adaptation of the quality system
- A quality assurance system that fits in your organisation
- Low maintenance costs after implementation of the quality system
Please contact us. We will be pleased to inform you more in detail about the way we work.
info -at- danvos.nl
Dirk Jan Vos B. Agr. Sc.
Download this information in pdf format